Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: Quiznos opening Monday???

  1. #51
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Quiznos opening Monday???

    I think the reason the line and the wait is so long, (just as with Applebees) is that its something different. Not that its "Ohh this is the best ever" or "we are so country hick that we never have seen a sit down eaten place" its just a difeerent choice. I eat out 4 times a week at least, so your option start to become over used to say the least, something different and new creates a rush. I can remember when Taco Bell came it was like the biggest mad dash ever.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiznos opening Monday???

    [ QUOTE ]
    I think the reason the line and the wait is so long, (just as with Applebees) is that its something different. Not that its "Ohh this is the best ever" or "we are so country hick that we never have seen a sit down eaten place" its just a difeerent choice. I eat out 4 times a week at least, so your option start to become over used to say the least, something different and new creates a rush. I can remember when Taco Bell came it was like the biggest mad dash ever.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    you are 100% correct. I eat out for lunch 4 times a week also and everything does become very old after a while.
    That is why I wish the old Walmart building would become a mini mall inside with shops and a food court. that would be awesome. it doesn't have to be full scale restraunts but scaled down versions but you put 8 0r 10 n there and it would rock.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiznos opening Monday???

    I love Quiznos subs. I know the owners so let's give em a chance. Real fine people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #54
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiznos opening Monday???

    [ QUOTE ]
    We went up there yesterday evening. Walked in saw the line walked out and went to Little Mexico. We went in there ordered ate and left and met the guy who we let go in Quizno's in front of us just then coming out with his order.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Did something very similar... we were going to eat there, but we saw how freaking crowded the place was, so we just said "Heck with it" and ate at Little Mexico's anyways.

    Seriously, who's going to stand in line for like an hour (exaggerated, I know) just to eat a SUB? I mean, come on, let's get real... it isn't like you're going to be getting a magical sub or anything.

    And besides, Little Mexico is the shiz anyways! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  5. #55
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiznos opening Monday???

    Watch it Chubz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #56
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiznos opening Monday???

    Finally ate there tonight!

    The line wasn't as bad because it was kind of late, and I got me a Classic Combo (w/ bacon) and it was pretty good.

    The bad part? The price... just for me and my brother to get combos, it was almost $20... that's insane! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

    I think I'll stick with Subway, but it wasn't bad for something new to try. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  7. #57
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiznos opening Monday???

    just stick with subway, 12 inch roast beef on wheatlives,tomato, pickles, banana peppers, and mustard all for the low price of $6.25!!
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  8. #58
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiznos opening Monday???

    My mother & my bro went up there yesterday--called in an order after they got out of Wally World and were going to fill up on gas in the time the order was supposed to be fixed. The girl @Quiznos said it'd be 5-10 minutes for the subs...they ordered 2 Chicken Carbonara's. Well, a little over 10 minutes later, my mom sends my brother in to get the subs, and he asks if there had been a call in order for them. The girl at the register said the only call-in order had been earlier that day and that they hadn't received any other orders. Well, my bro told them what the order was, and they found the ticket, but told him they weren't going to fix it because "he had held up the line by coming directly to the register and now their line was backed up again". Mom was pissed. She called and asked to speak to the girl at the register--asked the reasoning behind what she said to my bro...and she said "well ma'am, he was supposed to stand in line, and also we never received an order from you". Mom asked to speak to the manager..."The manager's in the back right now on break and they wouldn't take a call from you anyways"...Mom then asked for a phone number to the ownership to call and speak with them..."I don't have that number and I'm not going to give it to you for you to call and complain when your son held up the line and put us behind for an order that was never here".

    How effin rude can you get??? How inept can you get? If this is the usual service at this place count me out. I'll go to Everybody Loves Romano's.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiznos opening Monday???

    Well if they found the ticket, then how the [censored] can she say that they never received an order from your mom.

    /drives gas tanker into building, lights match.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Quiznos opening Monday???

    not sure if I posted this in my initial post but the day I went, there was some dude working that was making fun of a lady's accent right in front of her face. I was standing beside her so if I picked up on it surely she picked up on it. I couldnt believe they could be so unprofessional.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •